306 Central Locking

Hi, i have a 99 306 and i seem to be having problems with my central locking. I brought a new plip a week ago and put new batteries in, all was well untill today the batteries have gone flat. This happened with my previous plip and Peugeot told me that the plip was faulty hence my buying a new one. Any one got any ideas on this?! Many Thanks

Reply to
Christine Brady