306 gearbox

can anybody tell me. is it possible to fit a gti6 gear box to my turbo diesel306. if so where can i get info on what needs to be changed.

Reply to
luke

"luke13" wrote: > can anybody tell me. is it possible to fit a gti6 gear box to > my turbo > diesel306. if so where can i get info on what needs to be > changed.

yea i wouldn?t mind knowing that either.

Reply to
hig_gti