****306 gti Clutch Trouble****

I had a problem where my clutch pedal stuck half way down and it was difficult to change gear. I replace the self adjusting clutch cable and it fixed it. After a week or so of driving again the same thing happened. I have been away for 3 weeks since i came back yesterday and the clutch seems fine again....... Please help this is doing my brain in !!!!

Jim

Reply to
Jimbob

Maybe the release bearing is seizing up? Mind you, I'd expect it to seize after you left it for three weeks... You may have to wait until it starts playing up again and then check all the linkages.

Chris.

Reply to
Chris Barnard