Peugeot 106 Clutch, Cable?

I am unable to select a gear in my peugeot 106 unless I really force it. I feels like the clutch pedal in not completely depressed.

I've taken a look and the cable is moving the clutch arm but I cant tell if its enougth or not.

Could it just be the cable? How do you adjust them?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Viking

================= Early models have an adjusting nut on the transmission end of the cable. Look under and behind the battery as it's a bit difficult to see. If you find the adjuster slacken the locknut and then adjust so that you get 140mm of travel at the pedal.

Later models are self adjusting but they can stretch so you might need to replace with a new cable.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero