306 starter problem

i have a 306 1.8 auto when i turn it over it turns once or twice then locks up. could it be the starter motor, thanks molly

Reply to
mollys15

i have a 306 1.8 auto when i turn it over it turns once or twice then locks up. could it be the starter motor, thanks molly

Reply to
mollys15

It could be but whats the battery like?

Reply to
mr

check your batt out and also get your starter checked. it sounds like it is the starter maybe rust inside.

Reply to
Chrs

Molly. What was the out come of your problem?

Reply to
Chrs

hi guys it was my starter motor had it in a garage they changed it for me. they said it was lazy but car had only done 30.000 mile i got it of my mum when i passed my driving test. thanks molly

Reply to
mollys15