306 Steering 'Clonk'

My 306 has developed a 'clonk' when pulling away and turning left hand bends. I have traced it to movement on the nearside track rod, the wear seems to be on the inner joint (the outer balljoint is new). Can a repair be made here? There is about 1mm (eg excessive) up/down movement if I grab the rod and move it. Is it going to be a Pug dealer job to get the parts?? Help!!

Ross

Reply to
RossD