Re: 406 judders at low revs

Did you say "low" or "high" revs??

9,000 (nine thousand) is very HIGH revs for a car (diesel or petrol)!!

I assume that it is a "typo" & you meant 900 (nine hundred)!!

IMHO, this is about the practical lower limit for a lot of cars (diesel or petrol).

Although diesel engines usually are regarded a lower-revving, you have to remember that modern diesels have been developed for modern cars & are a bit more highly tuned than good old-fashion "Tractor-Engines"!

HTH

Regards, John

Could you help. > I have a 406 T reg HDI 90. > At about 9000 revs in neutral the car judders like a petrol would with a > dodgy spark plug. > Any revs under 9000 or over and it goes away. > I use additive for cleaning the injectors regular, but unsure what it could > be. > > Any ideas. > > > Thanks in advance > > Richard > >
Reply to
John J. Burness

Sorry 900 revs, the car rocks like a baby. Just adding a little throttle taking it off tick over. At 1000 revs it stops ????

Reply to
Cabin