306 Sxi Front bumper & Lights

This is a repost due to some problems posting.

To cut a long story short -

Can i fit any other bumper (other than from a 306 SXI 1995 Model) and front passenger side light to my SXI?

I tried to fit a standard 306 bumper from my local scrap yard and it wouldnt fit.

The cost of a new one is about £250 from peugeot and £30 from a scrap yard! The same sort of figures go for the lights too!

Thanks for your help

Reply to
john1shoe