306 Tracking...

Every time I've had my tracking done on my car, the steering wheel has been locked into it's 'central' position, but once it's off the ramp and I'm driving it again, the wheel is on the skew! Repeated attempts by various garages have gone on, but to no avail!

Why on earth is this, I've had to keep taking the steering wheel off and centering it again!

Reply to
Strutter

A silly possibility that I am sure has already occurred to you, but could the camber of the road have something to do with it?

Keith Willcocks (remove .nospam from address to reply)

Reply to
Keith Willcocks