306 Wheels

Could someone tell me what is the largest wheels i can put on my phase 1 306 without having to do some archwork?

Height and depth dimensions would be useful.

What do other people have on their cars and what looks good, i can't decide between 5 spoke or multispoke!!!

Cheers

Reply to
306newbie

without having to do some archwork?

between 5 spoke or multispoke!!!

Don't know about max size but I've got a set of 17 inch TSW Razors on mine with 205/40 tyres and they are fine unless you are very heavily laden and then they only catch at the back rarely.

cheers, Len

Reply to
Len Cuff