306 Wiper Relay??

The wiper will only work on full speed, not normal or intermittent. Wont work with wash/wipe either. I cant hear a realy clicking so its either that or the wiper stalk itself... Any ideas as to which relay is the wiper one??

Also another problem... when i brake i can hear a judder/knocking from the back passenger wheel. I thought it was the brake drums/shoes. I inspected them today and apart from a it of dust inside the drum, there was no problem. No scoring, shoes are fine, no rattling pieces... any ideas??

Thanks Jason

Reply to
Jason_306DT

More likely to be water ingression into the wiper motor itself - common fault with 306.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Mason