307 110 HDI (SW) chip ?

Hi,

I've got a 2002 SW with 110bhp. Its done 65K miles and i really like it but on the motorway it just doesn't feel like its pulling that well. My father has the 136bhp version and that has a load more pull. I was thinking about a chip conversion or something. Has anyone had any experience of these, who would you recommend and what does it do to the fuel consumption ?

Thanks

Steve

Reply to
swebb99

I cannot endorse any product, but you might find more information here

Brian

here

Thanks for that Brain I'll take a look.

Reply to