307 Blower Fan ( NOT WORKING)

I have notice my Heater Blower Motor is Not working. So I have no Air conditioning or Blower Heating. Please any one can help me. acording Maintenance maual service book there should be another fuse box which I do not know where I should look for it. I have fuse box in glovebox in fornt of the passenger seat as well as in engine by Battery.

But I think should have another one which hold MF5 70A fuse ( I do not know where should be) please help me THANKS

Reply to
hossien

obviously it needs diagnosing correctly but usually the fan rheostat plug melts causing a o/c (poor connection)

Reply to
MARK B (peugeot master technician) via CarKB.com