307 Front Passenger Lock

Hi,

Hopefully someone can help - I have a 307 Rapier 51 plate - bought second hand earlier this year and on the whole (apart from conking out at low revs!) the car has been fine, until tonight.

The front passenger door will now not open from either the inside or out - when the central locking is activated using either the keyfob or key in the drivers door lock there is no auidable noise from the locking mechanism from the door in question.

Is there a quick fix I can do to remedy this myself, does anyone know exactly what the problem is and whether a skilled mechanic can fix it or do I need to go to a dreaded Peugeot Dealership?

Any help greatly appreciated.

AndyFM

Reply to
info