307 handbook

I've just bought a used 307 X-Line (07 plate) and the driver's handbook is missing. The selling dealer doesn't know what happened to it but the car was previously a company car so it's possible the original owners put it somewhere, but anyway it's not in the car.

Anyone know where I might source one..? There are no Peugeot main dealers close to me (nearest one an hour away) so haven't had a chance to ask there yet.

Are there any online in PDF format I wonder..?

Cheers

Ivor

Reply to
Ivor Jones

"Ivor Jones" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net...

you can read all the manuals online on:

you can print or save all the pages, but only one by one. You have to register first but that's for free.

Grtz, Eric B.

Reply to
pastis

The language changer is stuck on French

Reply to
Tar Baby

Not here it isn't.

Reply to
musika

In news:492d9b42$0$2858$ snipped-for-privacy@news.skynet.be, pastis typed, for some strange, unexplained reason: : "Ivor Jones" schreef in bericht : news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net... : > I've just bought a used 307 X-Line (07 plate) and the driver's : > handbook is missing. The selling dealer doesn't know what happened : > to it but the car was previously a company car so it's possible the : > original owners put it somewhere, but anyway it's not in the car. : >

: > Anyone know where I might source one..? There are no Peugeot main : > dealers close to me (nearest one an hour away) so haven't had a : > chance to ask there yet. : >

: > Are there any online in PDF format I wonder..? : : you can read all the manuals online on: : :

: you can print or save all the pages, but only one by one. : You have to register first but that's for free.

I didn't have to register, I think that's just for traders. Anyway it worked ok, but it's very time consuming, pity the whole book isn't stored as a single document..!

Thanks for the link.

Ivor

Reply to
Ivor Jones