307 Heater Fan

Hi.

Can someone tell me the location of the heating blower fan as my friends has failed. Is it under the glove box ? or as a mechanic has told him that it requires the dash removal to replace.

Cheers

Mark

Reply to
Mark

If it is like the 405 its under the glove box just remove the carpet and undo the 3 screws that hold it in ,have a look under there first cant see it being any place out of place.

Reply to
Chris