307 indication light

Hallo, I own a peugeot 307 (2001).I experience some problems with the indication light of the right headlight.It stopped working.I am sure that there is nothing wrong with the bulb,because when I remove it and reinstall it it works.But for not long time..I think that this problem is caused by a faulty circuit inside the headlight(related with bsi).Another thing which leads me to this conclusion is the fact that when it works it is less brighter than the left indication light.The dealer said to me to replace the headlight but I can not afford 150 euros.I would be grateful if there was anybody who knows something about the circuits of the headlight?

Reply to
xfacer