205 oddness

When i press the brake pedal on my 205 the stereo turns off....?

Its been working for months....?

Reply to
Paulinho

Paulinho schrieb:

Maybe a wiring problem that causes a short circuit or an earthing problem. Have you checked if the stereo turns off when you switch the break pedal's stop light switch?

Dirk

Reply to
Dirk Lucas

Hello,

I'm pretty sure it's a bad earth problem, check rear lights for corroded GND. An interresting test would be to try when removing stop bulbs (stay parked, don't move on the road :-) ).

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

Could be worse, it could be the other way around, lol

Reply to
xev