307 relays

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find the relay panel on a 2004 307 1.6, right hand drive?

TIA Matt

Reply to
Matthew

relay panel for what mate?

Reply to
MARK B via CarKB.com

Hi,

My wipers are switching themselves on while I am driving....the wind pushes them up the the windscreen until the point where they wipe themselves....happens about every 20 seconds.

I suspect it is a faulty relay that is not latching to 'lock' the wipers in the off position and I would like to check it out.........

Thanks, Matt

Reply to
Matthew

Hi the vehicle you have doesn't have relays as such but control modules(b.s.i. ,bm34) which have processors and transistors inside them.i won't go too much into it but i'd take it to a dealer to have it checked out correctly...all the best mark

Reply to
MARK B pug m.t. via CarKB.com