307sw fuell consumption - INFO - HELP PLEASE

Hello,

my 307 SW HDI 110 horsepower / 80 kilowatt running in city with 11,00 - 13,5 litre per 100 kilometer. I drive it easily, so i think that is not normal, car is 7 months old, i have 7000 kilometers. Please, if you have 307sw hdi 110 horsepower/ 80 kilowatt mail / snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com / me how much Your car spend on 100 kilometer in CITY.

Thank You very much.

Mladen

Reply to
rr11

That is too much..........

"rr11" schreef in bericht news:cu7fm0$iks$ snipped-for-privacy@ls219.htnet.hr...

Reply to
Aat van den Bos

Hello, my January 2005 307 SW 1.6 hdi 110hp "drinks" about 7,4/100km in city, usually with the engine still cold and at rush hour. Hope this helps. Jean-Jacques

"rr11" escreveu na mensagem news:cu7fm0$iks$ snipped-for-privacy@ls219.htnet.hr...

Reply to
Jean-Jacques Pardete