406 interior light

The (front) interior light in my wife's T reg 406 estate has suddenly just dropped out of the hole into which it is supposed to fit in the roof of the car and is dangling by its wires. The light in question is the interior light that's activated by the doors opening, not the separate map-reading lights. I've tried pushing it back in but there does not appear to be anything to hold it in place.

A closer look does not reveal any broken or bent plastic "tabs" that might hold it in place.

Any ideas anybody?

Thanks,

Raymond Dalgleish

Reply to