406 part req

im after a rear facing ,rear seat belt for a pug405 FAMILY estate. must be a mark 2 (D9 shape). peugeot part number 8973F1 can anyone help in locating one.

Have tried cit-ren,pugbitz and findapart + others as well as usual main dealer. all out of stock.

many thanks

Reply to
Woddy

Man thats a bit dire. Phone head office of Peugeot and see what they can do! Thats what I would do anyway. They may be able to source it somewhere. If its their car then they can do the donkey work!

scott

Reply to
scott

where are you in the uk. I think i can get one for you.

Reply to
SimonDS