Part needed for Citroen Xantia Estate

I urgently need a rear seat belt unit for the centre rear seat of a 1999 Xantia HDi Estate.

I would also consider buying the complete rear seat back (the two seat part not the single seat) as the seat belt unit is built into the seat back, however it would then cost more to ship to me, unless the seller is in the south east near Crawley area so that I could collect.

I've tried getting one from the two authorised Citroen dealers and they confirmed that Citroen are completely out of stock in the Uk of this part.

If you have either the seat belt unit or a seat back, please let me know, as I need it to get the car past it's MOT.

Thanks

Tony snipped-for-privacy@samesamediving.com

Reply to
Tony

Suggest you check out the scrappies in your area, or try one of the 'locate a second-hand part' services (they advertise in Yellow Pages and no doubt someone will be along here any minute to suggest a good one), or try phoning a Citroen dealer in France and give it the old exscusez- moi Monsieur Le Garagiste est-ce que vous parlez Anglais et can send me un bit which I am needing...

Reply to
Nick Dobb