406 windscreen wiper

The windscreen wiper on my son's 406 has become erratic as to where it self parks.i.e.. anywhere on the screen.

It now also gives 9 or 10 wipes after a washer spray.

Any ideas?

Alec

Reply to
Alec

This is s new one. I assume you have checked that the arm is not loose on the shaft.

Reply to
Ken

Never thought of that, will check.

Alec

Reply to
Alec

Wipers are not loose.

Probably electrical but where are all the bit's, relay etc. Handbook does not help at all.

Reply to
Alec

My money is on water ingress in the motor. Common fault in Pugs.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Mason