7 Seat conversion for Peugeot 206 SW?

Is there such a thing or a kit?

Thanks

Reply to
Big Al

Hi,

No, AFAIK. It was only available on estate 307s (at the expense of extra seats, which I forgot the price).

HTH,

Reply to
G.T

Thank you for the reply. I was thinking more of the possibility of a non-manufacturers add on.

Reply to
Big Al

Hi,

You can dig that way, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist, because (for example) of the safety rules. I haven't seen a SW 206 for ages (and haven't even driven one), but I'm pretty sure this feature hasn't been considered by Peugeot at design time, hence the difficulty there. And I even don't consider the DVLA opinion as it is registered as a 5 seeter.

Regards,

Reply to
G.T