'97 306 reset service mileage

Hi,

Can anyone help on doing this, I gather it is a switch somewhere. The garage did not know & I cannot see it in the Haynes manual.

TIA

Eddie

Reply to
Eddie Hunt

Hi Eddie IIRC,,, your dash has a small button between the speedo and temp gauge, (1) ignition off (2) press and hold this button in (3) ignition on,,, keep the button depressed for about 10 seconds,,,,,,,,,, the display should now read 0 and the spanner symbol should go out,, HTH, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Thanks - worked fine.

Eddie