206 Stalk and new Sony CD Player

Hi,

I have just had a Sony CDX-GT410U installed in my 206 HDi but the chap who installed it told me that the stalk / radio controls by the steering wheel arent compatible, is this true? If so is there a work around?

Thanks for your advice

Reply to
shaun

Hello Shaun

Try the following website:

I purchased mine from there and it works fine.

There are four types for Sony to Peugeot depending on age of car etc.

Hope this helps

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Cowans