Anyone want a 605?

Well my trusty 605 bit the dust a week ago - failed the MOT with a rotten offside sill and rear upper o/s suspension arm. The cost of repair was going to be a few times more than what the car is worth, so if anyone wants it for spares its available. Its done 210k miles but still goes well and passed the emission test without a problem, recently had a new centre exhaust and recon alternator (these cost over £250) and has two pretty good tyres. I would have repaired it myself but no longer have access to the equipment required so after 11 years the time has come to part. I'd just like to add a big thanks to all on this group who have given me info over the last few years as I'm pretty certain that I wont be buying another pug.

Regards to all,

Mike

Reply to
blagplus

"blagplus" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@bt.com...

If it's a diesel, ship it to Africa :-) (Morroco for example...)

Reply to
Struikelpoot