bench seat for 806?

I've a 1996 Peugeot 806 and find myself in the position of needing to carry eight people. It used to be possible to buy a bench-seat to replace the two seats in the back row of the 806, but it's no longer available from Peugeot. The chances of finding one at a breakers are slim, I suspect, so I thought I'd ask here in case anyone had any suggestions (or one they wanted to sell).

TIA

How about Fiat or Citroen?

Ron Robinson

Reply to
R.N. Robinson

I never thought of trying them - would theirs fit?

Don't see why not - it's the same car. OK, the trim may be different but the seats should all fit in the same mountings, I would have thought.

Ron Robinson

Reply to
R.N. Robinson

yes, they're exactly the same other than the trim styles

I've been trying to get one for a C8/807/new Ulysse but they're like hens teeth second hand, or roughly £1500 from a dealer, and that's £1500 more than I'm prepared to hand over to any Citroen dealer

Reply to
SoWeezy

"R.N. Robinson" wrote in message news:450963e9$0$19626$ snipped-for-privacy@free.teranews.com...

Reply to
Justin Thyme

I'm very late in replying, but depending on where you live, this one=20 (possibly the same one another poster mentioned?) might suit you:=20 item number 280034014731

It's no good to me, unfortunately, as I'm about as far as you can get=20 from Dover and still be in the UK :-(

It looks like our solution is going to involve becoming a two people- carrier family 8-/

Thanks to all who replied anyway!

--=20 KVL