Parking brake dash light flashing

I have a 90 Silverado. The parking brake dashboard light is flashing, it will flash 10 short blinks followed by a longer duration blink, this is a continious cycle, any help greatly appreciated.

Reply to
innovatorengineer

any help out there??

-- rollin

this thread:

rolling

You probably have the Kelsey-Hayes RWAL Brake system. The code 10 is a "Brake Lamp Switch Circuit Fault". I have a troubleshooting fault chart available in PDF form if you would like it. Just e-mail me a request.

Reply to
L8ndeb