Cloudy Rear Window on 306 Cabrio

The rear window of our 306 cabrio is getting cloudier. I know there are a few products out there that claim to help restore visibility in plastic windows, but has anyone actually tried something they'd recommend?

Thanks

Steve

Reply to
Stevie B

Steve

I had a similar problem and spoke to several people about resolving it. Based on their advice and research I did elsewhere I used AutoGlym's Cabriolet Fabric Hood Cleaning Kit on the hood itself and a product called Hindsight.on the rear window which had become cloudy and also had a couple of patches of milkiness. Neither the Autoglym nor the Hindsight were cheap: around £18 and £40 respectively, but FWIW, I was very impressed - especially with the Hindsight.

I have no involvement with either company.

BTW: you may find the following link of use - it's for Peugeot cabriolet owners:

HTH

Dave

Reply to
Newsonline

Thanks for the suggestions & the URL Dave. They're much appreciated.

Steve

Reply to
Stevie B