Driver Power survey (307)

I notice the 307 was 100th out of 100 for reliability (though 94th overall) in the latest Auto Express magazine survey. Not getting any better then!

Ours (now out of warranty) is still behaving itself, oddly enough, after being threatened. Although I have noticed the rear lights doing funny things. When I first switch on, just the offside light comes on, followed a couple of seconds later by the nearside. The rear door is creaking again too, but hey.

Androo

Reply to
Androo