Body kit help needed

This says its a Pug 205.. does anyone know the kit.. or is it 306 parts made to fit...?

Thanks for any info

Reply to
Paulinho

Not sure but on Page 4 is another 205 with the same wings but without the

306 lights - you can see where they should fit though as the kit doesn't fit very well around the 205 lights... M
Reply to
Matt

I see what you mean, still looks like a good idea....

Reply to
Paulinho

Sure does - I like it with the new lights...

Some of the other mods are a bit extreme for my taste but it's still a very well done one...

Matt