Driver's seat remove ???

Does anybody know how to remove driver's seat. I am trying to change it since the old one is broken. I've tried today to take it off but don't know how to do it. When I try to push it toward the control panel , it goes only to the certain point and something blocks it. I am sure that there is a simple way to take it down but don't now how. Any ideas ?

Thanx

Reply to
Anton via CarKB.com

"Anton via CarKB.com" wrote: > Does anybody know how to remove driver's seat. I am trying to > change it > since the old one is broken. I've tried today to take it off > but don't know > how to do it. When I try to push it toward the control panel , > it goes only > to the certain point and something blocks it. > I am sure that there is a simple way to take it down but don't > now how. > Any ideas ? > > Thanx

Which car is it?

Reply to
Streltsky

It is Peugeot 309, year 1989, Diesel 1,8

Reply to
Anton via CarKB.com

Hi,

There are 4 bolts under the seat, kind of Torx head, IIRC.

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

Does that mean that I have to remove the seat with rails or is it possible to remove seat and leave the rails on ?

Reply to
Anton via CarKB.com