drivin over 60mph

my steerin wheel on my peugeot 106 starts to shake for bout 1 min then stops and then shakes again it conntinues like this as long as im doin over 60

Reply to
sasha

stops and then shakes again it conntinues like this as long as im doin over 60

Get your wheels ballanced or check the nuts on your front wheels for tightness. Other problems could be tracking, suspension symmetry, wheel bearings, tyre pressures or bumpy roads! Fred

Reply to
Fred

its deffinatly wheel balancing on your front wheels.....i'll put my hat on it.

Reply to
steve

stops and then shakes again it conntinues like this as long as im doin over

60 >
Reply to
John Hollinshead

My passenger seat starts shaking when I do over 45mph! Fred

Reply to
Fred

"> My passenger seat starts shaking when I do over 45mph!

Some ladies I know would kill for that seat!

Reply to
John Hollinshead

Hi,

LOL !

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

LOL

Reply to
voxDEI

Twas Sun, 21 Dec 2003 08:48:19 -0000 when "steve" put finger to keyboard producing:

Would that fix it then? must have a heavy hat ;o)

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk

Mr.Nice.