Embrayage 307 Hdi

Bonjour, Sur ma 307 Hdi 110ch année 2002 , 75000 km, l'embrayage fait un bruit de casserole au ralenti, mais dés qu'elle prend du régime le bruit disparait. Combien coute la réparation svp? Merci de votre réponse. Seb.

Reply to
<sebadur

So much for Babelfish on line translator!

Hello, On my 307 Hdi 110ch year 2002, 75000 km, the clutch makes a noise of pan to the idle, but dice which it takes of the mode the noise disparait. How much coute repair please? Thank you for your answer.

Sounds like a clutch change will fix most noises

Reply to
Bob Minchin

I'll try to help a bit with the translation although I'm neither French, nor Brittish so don't shoot, I'm only the piano player (actually I play the guitar instead but who cares) :

" Hello, On my 307 Hdi 110HP year 2002, 75000 km, the clutch makes a noise like a rattling kettle when running idle, but once the engine is speeding up, the noise disappears. How much would be the cost for repair please? Thank you for your answer. "

Grtz, Eric B.

Reply to
pastis

I can't fault your English Eric!

I think the OP should take out the clutch. It could be a broken spring or the release bearing. Either way once the work to remove the clutch has been done it is cheap to replace the plate, cover and bearing. This will almost certianly fix the problem. Cost? Well I have always found French garages very reasonable when I've needed the odd job doing when on holiday provided you use the smaller out of town ones. 2-3 hours work maximum say 100 euro plus parts

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Freetranslation.com has something else to say...

Hello, On my 307 Hdi 110CH year 2002, 75000 km, the clutch does a saucepan noise to the slowed down, but dice that she takes system the noise disparait. How much coute the repair please? Thank you for your response.

My personal favourite is the rattling kettle.

tricky4000