Online Peugeot parts list?

There is a Peugeot parts and service website out there somewhere. I was registered on it, but this PC crashed and I lost the URL. Does anyone have it please?

The information was originally posted on the old Andyspares forum, now the French Car Forum, but this is currently offline.

Reply to
Brian

"Brian" schreef in bericht news:bi%Xi.34490$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe1-win.ntli.net...

I have a few links, maybe you find what you're looking for in these:

Grtz, Eric B.

Reply to
pastis

Thanks, the first link put me in the right direction.

what I wanted in the end. Very useful site.

Reply to
Brian

"Brian" schreef in bericht news:tglYi.19322$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net...

Not too useful for me: "Cette ressource est inconnue. This screen is unknown."

Reply to
Linea Recta

Start from here:

Ken