F/S 17" alloys

17" wolfracer alloys peugeot fit only, one yr old, ultra low profiles, cost £187 each, will accept £300 for 4, slight kerb damage on all rims....buyer must collect, in north east uk....cheers...
Reply to
SimWidow

here's a link to a picture of the alloys......the price is subject to o.n.o lol....tia...xxx

SimWidow

would probably also fit ford escort

Reply to
Mindwipe

nope....deffo peugeot castor fitting..........

Reply to
SimWidow

And if you're coming down my way (Southsea, Portsmouth) I'd have them!

Reply to
Ex Alfa Adam

well we're in brighton in a couple of weeks to pick up a scorpio ghia 2.9

24v, unfortunatly i can't see me getting the alloys on the train somehow...lol
Reply to
Vulcan

A shame - are the tyres any good?

Adam H

Reply to
Ex Alfa Adam

Tyres are perfect, were new on with the wheels just about a year ago and done less than 1500 miles.

Reply to
Vulcan