406 - what's this switch for?

Hi,

I haven't got an owner's manual for the car. I was wondering what the switch to the right of the cruise control switch is for. The symbol on it is something like "o)))", but it doesn't seem to be working.

gino

Reply to
gino

John Hollinshead

Cheers John, I know when to use it now :-)

Reply to
gino

I thought it was for switching off the Sonics sensors inside the car, allowing the alarm to be switched on when the windows are open, ?????????????? Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Fitzy,

It is your right ! the other guy is wrong ! ! ! ! Sorry dude but you are !

D.

Reply to
Deviant Devanti

Yes it is......you press and hold it 'till the light comes on then the ultrasonic inside the car don't work.

Reply to
Fortjefferson