Fit a CD Changer in 206

Hi there,

I have a 206 with a 2040 (Blaupunkt?)radio casette system present.It is of the type where the LCD display is attached to the top of the dashboard and not on the face of the radio.

I want to fit a cd changer to the car but do i have to buy a peugeot unit or will any Blaupunkt unit fit. I know that on some of the changers a little tinkering with the electrics is required to supply a feed and earth to the cd changer.

Thanks, Anthony.

Reply to
Anthony