FS: 1991 405 S in Northeast US

For sale is a 1991 405 S. Has considerable mileage but engine is rebuilt and car is in good running condition.

Body (black) is in good shape except for a damaged fender for which I have a replacement.

Black leather interior is in excellent condition.

All reasonable offers considered; must sell fast!

Will consider parting out; let me know what you need!

Car is in the Pittsburgh, Pa. area.

E-mail me for information or phone number:

[Assemble my e-mail address: My Yahoo.com user name is a7822013]
Reply to
Brian