FS: 1991 405 S in Northeast US

For sale is a 1991 405 S. Has considerable mileage but engine is rebuilt and car is in good running condition.
Body (black) is in good shape except for a damaged fender for which I have a
replacement.
Black leather interior is in excellent condition.
All reasonable offers considered; must sell fast!
Will consider parting out; let me know what you need!
Car is in the Pittsburgh, Pa. area.
E-mail me for information or phone number:
[Assemble my e-mail address: My Yahoo.com user name is a7822013]