Range Rover Pick Up For Sale

I have a two door range rover pick up for sale that requires some work to finish it off and if anyone is interested then please let me know and I can forward pictures on to you, the vehicle is as follows:

Tax exempt 1972 on a K plate complete with registration document and vin plate. The chassis is in excellent condition with no rot what so ever, excellent fuel injected engine that can be heard running. Disco gear box, headers/exhaust system, plastic fuel tank, wheels have been shot blasted and powder coated, two leather seats which are in excellent condition, body welded up to a high standard. New bushes and track rod ends, nuts & bolts and many other new parts. Lots of time and money spent on this project but sale of house unfortunately means I cant finish it off

I am looking for around £1200 but am open to sensible offers! Please feel free to phone me for more details, I am in the Halesowen area which is just outside Birmingham.

Mobile: 07980 646662 Home: 0121-585 1116

Reply to
Ian Prestleton

Sorry I forgot my email address, it is as follows:

snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.uk

Reply to
Ian Prestleton