Global Peugeot e-mail

I need an e-mail to make some complains about my Pug 307!!! Can anyone give some???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tasoulinos

Reply to
~Tasoulinos~

Come on somebody.......we'd ALL love to have one!

Reply to
John Ricketts

Hi,

You can drop them a line through their website

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

E-Mail is not a valid communication method.

Phone your country's Peugeot Customer Service line, and ask for their customer complaints address. Write them a letter, and voila.

Reply to
Nom