HDi16 Air Filter change ?.

2006, Peugeot Partner Escapade. HDi 16, Air filter. How do I change it? Don
Reply to
Donwill

Wot! you again!

I have a 2.0 HDI engine with a ford badge in my Cmax. The filter change as i recall involved undoing a coupling near the airflow meter and then a few self tapping screws released the top of the filter housing allowing access to the filter.

I've only done it the once but i don't recall any dramas.

hth

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Strange who you meet around here. Thanks for that Bob, The air filter on the HDi16 is tucked in behind the engine , I don't see any self tapping screws, just some strange moulded plastic clips which I don't want to force without prior info. There is a video clip on Utube, but not a very good camera operator :-( . Cheers Don

Reply to
Donwill