local

well is there still many people out there in surrey still on this group??

Reply to
Chrs

I'm still here Chris.

Reply to
Brian

As it has gone very quite on here.and i cant get out to my car to have a good look at my belt .because or that wet stuff

Reply to
Chrs

I'm here still in Sunbury, although this evening I was at a meeting at a school in your patch, Addlestone.

Reply to
Keith Willcocks

And I was in Sunbury yesterday. Small world eh?

Reply to
Brian

I suppose you got caught in the annual traffic jams for Hampton Court Flower Show. I live two hundred yards from the Sunbury Cross Roundabout and it snarls up for most of the morning when that's on.

Keith

Reply to
Keith Willcocks

Sunny Addlestone not wet Addlestone

Reply to
Chrs

We get the queue from Junc 11 through Weybridge and Walton.

Reply to
Brian

And thats a pain in the asre, when i need to get home after a hard days work .

Reply to
Chrs

At least it's only once a year. We used to get problems because of Kempton Park but that seems better lately.

Keith

Reply to
Keith Willcocks