mis firing on a 306 DTurbo??

Hi I have a 1996 306 D-Turbo

When starting from cold It's as if the engine mis fires, I sense a "juddering sensation when it`s idle" It disappears when the engine warms up, The car is up for a service in Feb

2004 so It will get an air filter and fuel filter change but does anyone know of what this problem could be?

I have tried different types of diesel from garages and it still does the same, It only does it when Idle and not when driving down the road etc.

Anyone have any ideas please?

Thanks

Pete

Reply to
Speedbird

If it's only from stone cold, the obvious ans. is a heater plug or two out. If it does it at tickover from a warm start you may need a mechanic ;-)

Rick

Reply to
Rick Maninov