306 Pollen Filter?

I have a 1999 1.8 306 Does anyone know if this car has a pollen filter? The local garage claims this car should have one but Peugeot says it doesn't . I'm having problems with not enough air blowing through vents when aircon is on. If it does have one does anyone know whereabouts it would be?

Mike

Reply to
Mike

It's not an infallible way of knowing but if it's got aircon then it probably has a filter. As for location hmmm.... the 406 has its under the grill by the windscreen wipers, my Xantia's was behind the glovebox. Haynes manual?

Reply to
malc

FWIW

My 2000 306 DTurbo has air con but does not have a pollen filter.

Lenny

Reply to
LennyK

I did say it wasn't infallible.

Reply to
malc

No 306 has a pollen filter!! On the other hand all 206's have a pollen filter whether or not A/C is fitted! Nothings infallible!!!

Reply to
Nigel