MPG

Just done 850 miles from London to halfway down France and back mostly at 70-80 mph and got 46.5 mpg out of a 100,000mile 405 1769cc turbo diesel estate. Is this just normal ... or better?

Reply to
Wichita

Sounds quite reasonable to me. My 1.9 Xantia TD does about 45 mpg at similar speeds. My friends 1.9 205 (non turbo) does 50mpg or better at those speeds.

Reply to
Malc

Hi,

Seems correct to me too, anyway that's a turbo, so if you have a heavy foot there's no limit :-)

Regards, G.T

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T