much

Well not much going on in this forum, everybodys car must be running

100%.?
Reply to
Chris

yep the 406 hdi is running well and my partner hdi van has just gone straight through its MOT again :o) GGJ

Reply to
GGJ

My 406 on a 02 plate is and has been running well ever since I bought it 3 years ago, now with 58.000 on the clock I have had 2 new front tyres and a battery, always starts first time and returns an average of 45 MPG, without doubt the finest car I have ever owned, and believe me I have owned a fair few since 1958.

Bryan ( Winchester )

Reply to
Bystander

Nobody drives a 1007 , pitty !

"Chris" schreef in bericht news:20080918124350.18e47c0f@compaq...

Reply to
Volvo-480-V70

What a box on wheels? thats not a car its a childrens play toy.just pull the cord and let it go.

Reply to
Chris

my 406 is on a 99 T plate the face lift (slight change model) its got

126,000 on it, and like you say gets better average mpg than my van does but not by much though, the car is the 110 bhp and the van is the 90 bhp on a 51 plate with 91,000 on it, both hdi. The van a new cam belt fitted while it was in for the mot as well.

GGJ

Reply to
GGJ

I suppose that means superb economy and frequent sprained wrists. What you save on fuel you spend on liniment. ;o)

Reply to
Keith W

Hi,

Going all right with the 206 as well... I've just gone back from a 2000km trip last week, 1600 of them done with a Iveco Daily 35S12. Works fine, too :-)

Regards,

-- G.T

Reply to
G.T

Have you ever driven it ! very handy in town and carpark ! euroncap 5 stars !

"Keith W" schreef in bericht news:gb2u2k$2nk$ snipped-for-privacy@news.albasani.net...

Reply to
volvo480

dont like them no bonnet to look over.i like a bit of front to a car,not what looks like some kid has cut the front off.

Reply to
Chris

Hi,

Eeer that's what gave me the most of a concern when I switched to the 206. And then, you get used to it. Of course my 205 sometimes misses me, for its "roots" design / engine / whole package.

If my local dealer gave me 1007 to test drive, I guess I'll take the wheel... it must be brilliant, especially in the car parks.

Regards,

-- G.T

Reply to
G.T

Chris, I agree, but I did not buy it for it good looks, very handy in town and with the 1600 cc 110 HP fast. !

"Chris" schreef in bericht news:20080921140448.38415ffa@compaq...

Reply to
volvo480

its fast due to no weight,only the person and the engine in the back some where.lol

Reply to
Chris