New Peugeot fog lights

Why the hell do new 307 and 407 have such ugly fog lights?

Reply to
Conan the Librarian

To stop you using them when you shouldn't, ie when it's not foggy.

In fog thick enough to need them nobody is going to bother about what your lights look like, only whether they can see them.

Reply to
Martin Dixon

"Conan the Librarian" wrote in news:dksdjj$1r0$1 @ss405.t-com.hr:

Why is the 'new' 307, still as ugly as the original one; what's all that cheap-looking black plastic at the front end?

Reply to
southpawArcher

I don't get it. What's ugly on 407 fog lights? Not sure on the NEW 307, but I don't think there's a NEW 407, it hasn't changed since it came out. Can you show me the links?

Reply to
Hrvoje

but they are uglier when you're actually looking at them in close distance

Reply to
Conan the Librarian

Tell that to the chavs round my way.

Reply to